So you’ve heard the term “blog” and you want to know what blogs are all about. Or maybe you’ve been thinking of starting a blog but not sure where or how to start one. Sit back, relax and let me take you through the gist.
I’m passionate about blogging! I love to see the blogging network growing. And the huge benefits I get from blogging is why I teach others how to blog. INCLUDING YOU! As long as you have the interest, I’m ready to take you through.
What Is a Blog?
A blog is a short form for the word web-log and the two words are used interchangeably. It is a website consisting of posts that appearing in reverse chronological order. Blogs typically include features such as comments and links to increase user interactivity. You can also define a blog as a frequently updated online journal or diary. It’s a place where you express yourself to the world, sharing your thoughts and passions. In all honesty, a blog is anything you want it to be.
Bloggers are people just like you. Every day millions of people, some of whom have no technical ability whatsoever, write on their blogs. Everyone is searching for information that will help improve his/her life. So, to meet this demand some amazing tools have been created that will allow anyone, even people with very little knowledge of computers, to have their own blog. If you can find your way onto the Internet and follow some basic instructions you can have your own blog. It’s not rocket science, It’s as easy as posting on any social media account.
Why I think you should consider Starting a Blog!
According to research, it is said that: Every single day, about 172,800 blogs are created. This literally means in the next few years, there’ll be more blogs than what we can imagine and you’ll be left out if you don’t consider starting a blog today.
There are a lot of reasons why you should consider starting a blog today, and I’ll be mentioning just a few:
- To bridge the gap between information demand and information supply: We are now in an information age where every individual is searching for information that will help improve his/her life. And as long as you blog about a topic or any area of interest, there’s always an audience ready read and appreciate.
- It leads you to lots of opportunities: When you blog, you write about anything that interests you or anything you’re passionate about, then you get to discover who you are, how you can add value to the society through your blog, meeting new people (your readers) and Helps you develop writing skills.
- Your audience begins to see you as an authority: You’re accountable to your readers. And this also leads you to new business and career opportunities.
- Helps you build an Online Presence: This is an opportunity for you to promote your business, most offline businesses have started to realize how important it is to get their businesses online. It’s easier and effective to make your business online because it doesn’t require huge capital, shop renting, or staff management. Your business or whatever you put out there will always be open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, unlike the offline business where your time isn’t that flexible with a limited audience.
- No competition: Just talk about topics you’re passionate about, your contents will always be there for people to read.
- Helps You Make Real Money: It’s not a Scam! You really can earn money when you start blogging, as long as you’re ready to bring value. Because when there’s value, you’ll definitely have a growing audience and you can definitely earn real income from your blog. There are techniques world-leading bloggers have put in place to make money from their blog and you can start to make some real money as well when you start blogging.
- Blogging Still has a Place in the Media: Even though other social media platforms (likes of Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Can be of help, the truth is they can’t replace blogging. And also unlike other social media platforms, your readers don’t need to create an account to view your work.
So that’s it, the world is online and you need to join the trend in other to bring value to society and discover yourself. Stop being the downloader, it’s time to be the uploader. Other social media platforms can be of great help, but nothing can ever replace blogging, you also get to share detailed content with no limit.
Go for blogging if you have the passion, don’t care about how many people are viewing your blog, they’ll grow with time. I hope this motivates someone out there. I’m looking forward to interacting with you in the comment section, I do appreciate your comments and love interacting with you. So, take a moment to drop in your comments.
Thank you for dropping by, and do show some love by sharing.